- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Have disproportionate impact on the workflow of our multiple sales organizations and in turn, the business.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand, ideate, and iterate on design solutions for some of the most complex problems facing our users.
- Influence and shape the product by prioritizing and pushing for thoughtful design directions grounded in research and data to positively impact the experience across the web product.
- Champion data-driven design and seek to validate your solutions to de-risk your work, rapidly ideating, concepting, and prototyping solutions at the right level of fidelity, with the right tools.
- Work within the existing design system patterns and paradigms and, when necessary, work with platform and systems teams to extend or create new patterns that scale.
- Wrangle the complex ads ecosystem, leveraging the collective knowledge of our teams as well as proactively ramping up on existing research and industry trends.
- Provide critique to others, seek and receive feedback graciously.
- Full-stack Product Designer with extensive experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design or UX team, and a track record of creating high quality experiences across desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong foundation in the Product Design stack (Product Thinking, Interaction, UI and Visual Design) articulated through a well-informed, nimble process and evidenced by the impact of your work.
- Product, business, and user focused; Empathize with our users and translate business goals into clear, focused experiences.
- Natural at collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic environment.
- Extensive experience with low and high-fidelity prototyping as a means to explore, convey and test design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; You’ll articulate your design decisions on and off paper, as well as creating written summaries to communicate and share project plans, insights/findings, etc.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do