- Durham, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join the customer acquisition marketing team in our Durham office. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for planning and executing our customer growth and retention marketing campaigns, as well as other special projects. In this role you will be an integral member of the marketing and business development department providing support and collaboration on initiatives.
- Assist with the development of marketing collateral and coordinate the production and execution of final assets throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of highly detailed communication materials created by our marketing team and external advertising agencies.
- Collaborate with internal counterparts to capture, document, and socialize key requirements, timelines, and deliverables for a variety of programs.
- Support implementation of complex, multi-channel, direct marketing campaigns to support key organizational goals.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field; 2-4 years experience working on a marketing team, preferably background in a marketing role at a technology or media company.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks quickly, and follow through with team members to achieve group and individual business goals in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Ability to think creatively and constructively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills or project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Adobe creative suite skills and experience a plus!
- 3+ years of business experience
- Experience with Email marketing/HTML
- Experience with Print or Direct Mail marketing
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: