Aquent's Fortune500 client in Sunnyvale CA is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish and English) UX Content Strategist for a 3 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days) with potential to extend beyond.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work closely with other content strategists, designers, researchers, product managers and engineers through all phases of the UX process (research, value proposition, conceptual design, prototyping, testing and implementation).
· Conduct content audits and create value propositions and other language / content resources.
· Solve complex problems, collaborating with others with to merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive content ecosystem.
· Help enhance navigation, data, content, flows and page elements.
· Create language and word choices that help our customers successfully complete tasks with minimal friction while increasing product adoption.
· Mentor business / product partners and other team members on best practices.
· Collaborate with teams in Mexico and California.
· Native level of Spanish and strong command of English.
· Familiar with basics of user experience design.
· Experience engaging with product and design teams to create value propositions and other content resources.
· Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
· Comfortable working independently, but aware of when to seek feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
· Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
· Familiar with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis and research planning / execution.
· Familiar with accessibility standards and how to write for screen readers.
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years digital content creation experience.
3 must have skillsets for this role:
- Native level of Spanish and strong command of English
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
- Conduct content audits and create value propositions and other language / content resources.