- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Preston
Our Global Entertainment Streaming Client is looking for a Screening Asset Coordinator for a 4-5 month position. This role will be located in their Los Angeles office with a Swing shift (afternoon to night) schedule.
● Creation of Screening Assets including but not limited to: DCPs, Media Files (h264 and Apple ProRes), DVDs/BDs, viewing links, and more.
● Coordination of ownership of these requests with Screenings & Theatrical Operations team and fellow Screening Assets Team Members
● Qualitative review of the created files to ensure they are correct and meet the creation spec.
● Coordination with cross functional teams such as Post Management, Asset Management, Globalization, and Title Ops to make sure the right file makes it to the right place.
● Troubleshooting file based delivery and creation issues in a quick and constructive manner.
● Availability to troubleshoot issues on nights and weekends as needed
● College degree preferred or additional production certificate programs
● 2+ years of experience within medium to high budget studios, networks or media services company
● Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in tandem
● Knowledge of digital audio and video file formats and creation software (Resolve, FCP, Avid, Adobe)
● Knowledge of Post Production Imaging (Color Space, DI, P3 vs Rec709) and Sound Workflows (Nearfield and Theatrical mixes)
● Ability to respond and prioritize after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles