- Pleasanton, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
A Digital Product Manager drives our client's digital products through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support. The Digital Product Manager serves as the voice of the customer, representing and reinforcing the customer's perspective throughout the product realization cycle. This specific role will be responsibile for one or more digital product areas related to care delivery and health engagement features on kp.org and mobile such as appointments, email my doctor, health and wellness content etc. Therefore, it will be highly desired for this individual to have experience with digital health products and health operations to create meaningful experiences for our consumers.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Engage with stakeholders in various groups to understand larger strategic objectives, lead ideation sessions to identify business requirements and potential solutions.
2. Collaborate with user research, design, engineering and operations to achieve our goals.
3. Plan and execute on digital product evolution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product, consumer and business requirements and defining the product vision in partnership with the stakeholders.
4. Maintain the product roadmap to satisfy that vision, and working closely with the engineering, support, and business teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
5. Measure and identify opportunities to improve KPIs such as click-through rates and transaction completions.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Knowledge and relevant product management experience in healthcare or related industry.
2. Ability to synthesize consumer needs and market opportunity into requirements for engineers.
3. Metrics driven and can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly. Comfortable with data tools.
4. Generate innovative ideas.
1. Working knowledge of care delivery and health plan operations.
2. Working knowledge of healthcare products, functions and regulatory guidelines.
3. Agile/scrum product development experience.
1. Ability to effectively prioritize, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus.
2. Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
3. Ability to thrive in situations where processes and procedures are not clearly defined.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.