This client, is looking for photo stills storyboards, as opposed to Illustrated or vector ones.
Beauty or fashion or luxury experience is a MUST!
The Story Board Artist collaborates with Creative, Marketing and Video teams to translate
brand vision and concepts and into a compelling visual story. A true storyteller at heart, this
talented artist will have excellent graphic design and animation skills.
- Collaborate with department heads to discuss goals and vision for storyboards including
parameters and timelines
- Ensure storyboards align with Creative and Marketing goals and encompass storytelling
- Possess strong technical and artistic expertise to contribute highly creative solutions,
while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Concept and compose storyboard graphics in alignment with branding parameters
- Pitch story board options and rework or refine based on team feedback
- Work closely with Creative and Video teams to discuss issues, address questions and
ensure optimum collaboration. Regularly communicate status of assignments.
- Responsible for also creating necessary Moodboards and Wardrobe Look Books as
- Complete and deliver all work on time, adhering to all production and workflow
requirements (i.e., naming conventions and file storage)
- Assist with special projects
- Degree in Graphic Design, Animation and/or Film-making
- Minimum 3-5 years storyboard experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills / works well in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects to meet all deadlines
- Experience using editing software
- Beauty industry experience
EDITING TOOLS THEY USE:
For editing: Premiere
For animations: After Effects.