As a Program Manager, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. You will support the Retail Industry Marketing team on event execution, project management, website maintenance, and internal communications.
The role is an ideal fit for anyone who has a passion for retail, technology, project management, and working with large teams to achieve a common goal.
Key tasks include:
1) Project Management: Candidate needs to be able to manage large workstreams that will take months to accomplish. Including, but not limited to: event planning, content creation timelines, managing the delivery of internal deliverables of the industry team (budget, newsletters, internal updates)
2) Event support: Manage execution of top tier event experiences. Manage a large project plan, motivate teams to hit timelines, and organizing day of execution for large marquee events, including collaborating with PMMs on event strategy and messaging, coordinating speaking schedules, scheduling prep meetings, working with our booth build agency partners, etc.
3) Team Logistics: Organize our internal enablement site and manage content update timelines for our external facing website.
- Collaborate with PMM to drive event speakers and content development with key stakeholders to ensure messaging aligns with the overarching retail pillars, business priorities & executive vision
- Manage the logistical execution of our top tier events, including working with agencies on booth build outs, organizing demo staffers and brand ambassadors
- Provide project management support for all team wide, cross functional programs including content development workstreams, strategic account engagement plan, and top tier event execution
- Develop scaled communications to internal stakeholders including newsletters, reminders, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Event Marketing and Execution
- Strong Project Management and communication skills
- Knowledge of retail industry and technology landscape
- Successful track record of working collaboratively across marketing, product, eng, and sales teams
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills