Our large non-profit in Washington, DC is loooking for a Google Search Specialist to assist them
on a part-time basis over the next several months.
This person must know how to craft compelling content, apply strategy, and properly use extension links to promote various products and benefits.
This talent should be “insanely knowledgeable about it” keyword groups (vs lists). Someone who gets it and can work with media companies and managers. Ability to ask (search media company) the right questions. Whether for a product launch or member groups.. ask the right questions to make more strategic to test things out. Could possibly get up to full-time work. Could eventually take on all of the Search creative. On or offsite; deep dive understand product and audience. Ok with offsite. 40 hours/month. “Everyone just keeps talking about the growing need for search”.
This growing in-house agency is in need of a part-time Google Search Specialist to run point on making sure their content is organized and searchable.
- Setting up "keyword groups" (not just keyword lists ... do you know the difference?)
- Run point with the media companies and managers to get the right questions answered
- Be the department's "SEO Guru" and help them make more strategic decisions
- With the growing need for search, this expanding department is in need of a point person.
- Onsite or offsite
- Ramp up on the industry, product and programs and maximize the site for optimization
- Possibility of it ramping up to 40 hours/week but part-time for now