- Pasadena, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
- Develops and implements communications plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages, and vehicles.
- Develops and oversees School, School to Company target audiences, and community and government partners newsletters
- In collaboration with Program Office and Southern California Region media relations, manages and develops media opportunities, activities, including crisis situations.
- Develops strategies, key messages and communication vehicles and collateral to support specific workstreams, programs, and issues.
- Participates in the development and execution of School initiatives by serving as a communication strategist and technician.
- Researches, writes, edits articles, internal/external publications, and other communication documents.
- May serve as spokesperson for the School communications team to internal and external audiences.
- Communication strategy development
- Exceptional writing
- Media Relations experience (sourcing and placement of stories, relationship
- Customer Relationship Management tool experience
- Content Management tool experience
- Social Media Management tool experience
Additional Skills Preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Actively monitor media landscape for promotional opportunities
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.