- Washington, DC
- Start date:
In-house agency Art Director needed for large, forward thinking and moving non-profit. This is a massive brand and would add depth to your portfolio. This is a full-time onsite position. 40 hours a week.
Our client has a growing need for an Art Director freelancer. This person must be passionate about the craft, be strong conceptually, and be able to execute ideas successfully on strategy and in multiple channels. Projects can include video, banners, native, social, direct mail, and branding. This person must be comfortable with presenting to internal teams. Agency experience preferred.
We prefer on-site support, but are flexible. We are located next door to Capital One Arena and across from the National Portrait Gallery.
• 5+ years of experience in advertising, design, branding, or marketing
• Demonstrated experience in digital and social marketing desired
• Must have a portfolio that can demonstrate abilities with web banners, social, and native
• Video and direct mail are both a plus
• You must include a link/PDF to your portfolio
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background check required