Our large non-profit client located in DC is seeking a PART-TIME Art Director for a contract assignment starting at 3 months and may extend. This is preferably onsite but would be flexible with remote as well. Hours are 15-20 weekly.
Location: Near Capital One Arena across from National Portrait Gallery
This position site on the Creative Services team (ASI).
They have a growing need for a part-time Art Director. This person must be passionate about the craft, be strong conceptually, and be able to execute ideas successfully on strategy and in multiple channels. Projects can include video, banners, native, social, direct mail, and branding. This person must be comfortable with presenting to internal teams.
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree required and 5+ years of experience in advertising, design, branding, or marketing
• Demonstrated experience in digital and social marketing desired
• Must have a portfolio that can demonstrate abilities with web banners, social, and native
• Video and direct mail are both a plus
• You must include a link/PDF to your portfolio