- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- Up to 43/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
AQUENT's Fortune 500 Financial client is looking for a UX Research Coordinator to join their team in Plano, TX. This is a full time 2 yr contract, onsite opportunity with full benefits (medical, dental, 401K). This person will be responsible for project management and administrative duties for the Design Research team. The perfect candidate will have a mid-level background and understanding of User Research. MUST be great at multitasking, understand the fundamentals of User Recruitment for interviews, familiar with Design Research Protocol, and have some experience with UserZoom (a digital user research platform for testing remotely). This person must work well with varying personalities, as the Design research team consults with Design Project teams within the Chief Design Office.
What you'll do:
- Co-manage research recruiting function
- Manage projects
- Meet with teams to understand research recruiting needs and set expectations re: timeline, budget requirements, etc.
- Support remote user testing application, post-training
- Support compliance and risk aspects of the practice (team effort)
What you'll have:
- 3-4 years of Project management experience
- Ability to work across/with multiple (design) teams at once; juggle team needs at varying phases of a project 3-4 years
- Ability to develop relationships with teams across a large organization 3-4 years
- Sense of when to escalate issues
- Experience in a user research environment is a bonus (helps with the lingo)
Why do people like working for our client?
- Awesome corporate culture, amazing team chemistry
- Fabulous work life balance
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune, 2018
- America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2018
- America's Best Large Employer, Forbes, 2018
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.