Our large financial services client located in Manhattan is seeking a Digital Marketing Campaign Consultant for a 6+ month contract assignment, onsite and full-time. 2 days a week remote available.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS::
- Adobe Campaign experience. (Will consider those with Mailchimp or other email campaign management experience)
- Create process documentation for email campaigns.
- Advanced excel skills, vlookups, pivot tables, formula creation.
- Advanced HTML coding skills.
This position sits in the Benefits Marketing team which creates and executes B2B marketing strategies in alignment with Group Benefits’ growth initiatives in the small business, regional market and national accounts segments. Target audiences are employee benefits decision makers, brokers and consultants, as well as employee participants. Marketing strategies include market opportunity analysis, direct marketing campaigns, and creative content development.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Group Benefits Marketing Communication/Campaign Delivery team and partner closely with the Group Benefits Customer Marketing and Customer Solutions teams to drive solutions and measurable business impact.
The Marketing Campaign Consultant coordinates and executes direct marketing campaigns with responsibilities including:
Campaign Development & Execution (60%):
• Create workflows and campaign journeys to ensure accurate and timely delivery of marketing campaigns
• Manage email delivery templates and edit HTMLs as necessary
• Manage collateral utilized in campaigns
• Track and execute tasks contained in campaign project plans and update project plans as required
• Coordinate deliverables with team members to ensure timely execution
• Content and creative development of campaigns, as required
• Work with vendors and internal resources to design and deliver campaigns and reporting
• Proactively make recommendations to enhance the development process, execution and productivity
Data Management and Reporting (20%):
• Pull and assemble campaign data in Excel to provide quality control, tracking and reporting
• Partner with Customer Marketing team in the coordination of data analysis pertaining to campaign results
• Design and manage dashboards and process maps
• Monitor and distribute leads generated from marketing campaigns
Collateral Management (20%)
• Coordinate legal review and state filings as required
• Copywriting and editing of materials, as required
• Work with vendors and internal resources to design and deliver collateral
• Manage material expirations and updates/ renewals
Other related duties as assigned or required
• Proven experience with marketing automation platforms such as Adobe Campaign and high comfort level in building workflow
• Intermediate to advanced HTML skills
• Basic understanding of marketing strategy as a whole, with ability to apply to individual campaigns (2-3 years relevant marketing experience; Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field)
• Hands on experience with relational databases
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Strong attention to detail with solid project management experience
• Basic understanding of data structure and data’s use and impact on marketing initiatives
• Working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency of MS Word and PowerPoint
• Good marketing communications skills, including proven copywriting capabilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with ability to make/contribute to recommendations, prioritize, manage and track multiple projects