AQUENT is partnering with our global beauty client on their search for a Store/Retail Designer for their luxury beauty brands.
The Store/Retail Designer must be skilled in 3D Design as they will be creating renderings for shop-in-shops, retail fixtures and displays and events. This person will need to be able to do layout and renderings in AutoCAD and SketchUp.
The Store/Retail Designer will need to know how to read fixture and consturction drawings. They will work within a design team across multiple brands -- working independently on projects.
This position is a long-term/steady position in a full-time schedule (Mon-Fri) on-site at the company's offices.
- 4-6 years of experience in visual merchandising design
- Must have experience in AutoCAD
- Must have basic skills in SketchUp
- Famliarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be proactive and have a go-getter mind set