- North Wales, PA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills in digital design, production, and asset management in support of the production of promotional tactics for a global pharmaceutical company.
Our client has implemented a content management solution/process focused on pharmaceutical standards and speed to market in multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Design Steward role is responsible for ensuring that brand imagery is captured and loaded accurately into a Content Management System. A Design Steward builds expertise in brand content and design and applies design expertise to complete the production build of new promotional material using proprietary tools and Adobe Software. CSS and HTML knowledge is required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building composites consisting of brand imagery and messaging to be utilized by agency and job owners within the Content Management System (CMS)
- Utilizing proprietary tools, along with Adobe DreamWeaver, or like software, to output table-based HTML for emails and other digital marketing materials.
- Completion of the production build for digital and print tactics, matching to approved mockups, using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, proprietary tools, and CMS
- Collaboration with Content management team members and editorial to ensure final production files are consistent with business expectations; resolve any errors and produce output for Medical and Legal review
- Work closely with brand teams, creative agencies, and regulatory team members to ensure that accurate and compliant content is used in promotional materials
Skills and experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital space
- 5+ years of Graphic Design experience including production skills in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- HTML 5, CSS3, and XML experience
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, problem-solving ability, and accuracy
- Experience working with metadata and Image Rights team to ensure all imagery conforms to client’s expectations
Skills not required but nice to have:
- Veeva PromoMats
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
• Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
• Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
• Paid weekly
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com