- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Aquents client is seeking an experienced marketing manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the way social media can help developers and startups drive real-world outcomes using our tools and services. They will be responsible for marketing both our products & programs to the global startup and developer audience
This person will be helping develop, drive, and execute global marketing strategies as well as creating marketing positioning, collateral, and various other forms of marketing content for online and offline. This will range from developing online communications to the paid and organic strategy to building out the website to events and more. The role will also include working with the regional teams to adapt strategies that make sense in-market. Excellent marketing, collaboration, project management, and cross-functional coordination are critical to success.
- Develop global marketing programs and campaigns, and go-to-market activation for startups and developers.
- Develop and execute outbound strategies to keep the developer and startup audience engaged, such as website, social strategy, email communications, and regional engagement opportunities.
- Work directly with the Developer Partnerships team to drive awareness, engagement and positive sentiment with these audiences through our products and programs.
- Identify and develop content, case studies, and proof points to highlight our narratives.
- Becomes an expert in developer and startup products and programs including narrative, audiences, and marketing deliverables.
- Partners closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-6 years professional experience in Marketing or Product Marketing in Internet and/or technology
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and/or B2C marketing, including online and events
- Experience in outbound marketing messaging, positioning and program development — online & offline
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for digital marketing, websites, emails and other marketing communications and running channel marketing campaigns
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience marketing to developers and start-ups
- Experience with outbound marketing across variety of channels
- Passionate about helping the developer and startup community
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do