Aquent has an immediate need for a UX Researcher. This is a temporary position with a top tier company in Plano. No relocation. This is an onsite position.
NOTE: Must have run usability studies; must have experience creating journey maps; must have experience creating and presenting usability reports.
• 5+ years of experience conducting user research for large e-commerce organizations in an in-house or agency setting
• Advanced proficiency in evaluating user interactions and identifying opportunities to improve the digital user experience
• Self-starter, with proven track record of managing time and prioritizing work load with minimum supervision
• Must have demonstrated ability to:
o Translate stakeholder needs into clear research objectives
o Analyze and determine the appropriate research methodology and develop research/test plans to achieve stakeholder goals
o Employ a variety of test methodologies such as Standard Usability Testing, Comparative Testing, Rapid Iterative Testing, Prototype Testing, Concept Validation, Benchmarking
o Conduct research across multiple platforms, and cross-channel: desktop, tablet, mobile web, and apps
o Utilize remote, unmoderated usability test platforms such as usertesting.com to rapidly turn around concurrent tests
o Proven experience creating journey maps and service design blueprints to document and represent user behavior, needs and expectations
o Create appropriate recruitment screener for each study to ensure the recruit matches target demographics
o Create well-written deliverables that provide succinct, and actionable insights
• Proficiency in analyzing quantitative data, and synthesizing it with qualitative feedback is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills