Aquent's Fortune500 cilent in San Bruno CA is looking for an Ops Business Analyst for a 3 months + assignment (40/hrs 5 days) with potential to extend beyond.
The Global Marketplace, Program & Strategy team is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies and programs to ensure best in class Customer Experience and hence drive Customer Satisfaction across our marketplace business.
Core Functions include:
• Define, develop and review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Understand and use various custom tools to support program operations (incl. seller settings, account setup, and invoicing)
• Provide phone/email support to troubleshoot and resolve seller problems.
• Identify and monitor program performance KPIs
• Communicate closely with cross-functional partners to address non-routine questions as they arise
• Prepare reports detailing program status to date
This position is responsible for scaling and operations of Marketplace Shipping Services program. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Business or Technical field preferred)
• 2+ years of experience in program operations and technical support roles
• Strong analytical skills: MS Excel® skills, incl. functions (logical, lookup and reference, math and trigonometry, etc.) & pivot tables; Excel Macros, SQL, and Python skills preferred
• Experience performing quantitative and qualitative research and communicating results to leadership
• Excellent personal task management skills and ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong written (including email) and verbal (including phone) communication skills
• Prior eCommerce and/or Supply Chain experience is a strong plus