As a member of the business marketing team, you’ll be a part of leading world class marketing for the brand in the rapidly changing advertising and media industry. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with new insights, great strategy, and bold ideas. Someone who can skillfully craft narratives that are going to inspire and influence our global client and agency partners to see the company as an innovative and indispensable platform for unlocking business opportunities. The successful candidate is an analytical problem solver with the ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories while strengthening the business brand. Creative thinking, as well as strong writing, communication, and presentation skills are crucial for this role.
We are looking for an experienced individual to help manage the global business marketing of the company as a business platform. Your leadership will massively influence Company POV on the future of marketing. A successful candidate will have deep knowledge of the marketing and advertising audience, as well as a track record of producing best-in-class creative campaigns including digital, marketing, collateral, experiential, and video content.
This person is someone who is highly collaborative, as s/he will be working closely with product marketing, PR/Communications and business cross-functional teams. This person is passionate about developing ideas that bring to life how the company can effectively help brands grow their business in today’s world. You’re a builder, do’er, and live to create ideas and transform them into actual programs, packages, and ideas that will impact millions of small businesses.
- Create a strategic messaging framework of how the company is transforming how small businesses can build and grow in today’s world
- In close collaboration with the ad product marketing team, develop integrated end to end business marketing programs to drive awareness, thought leadership, and adoption of ad products. This would include co-creating briefs, business positioning and messaging, sales collateral, and narratives
- Craft thought leadership content from white papers to blogs to keynotes to events
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate proactive and reactive messaging across paid, earned, and owned channels
- Drive alignment with PR, consumer and partner marketing teams, as well as marketing program teams and key senior stakeholder management
- Constant curiosity of top market and audience trends that will inform and inspire marketing ideas and teams, ensuring the company is leading the industry not following
- Must have ad agency or publisher experience
- 10+ years of experience in marketing.
- Relevant experience includes account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing, or business strategy roles in advertising agencies or sales marketing organizations
- Experience in data and insights-driven marketing strategies
- Communicating, influencing, and collaborating across multiple teams to drive alignment
- Analytical and problem-solving expertise
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for social media