- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Korzenny
We are looking for an Operations Program Manager who can help the team manage hardware product operations for our growing line of products including shipping logistics, product forecasting, management of distribution partners, and bill of materials management.
- Program manage multiple operation processes and projects including:
- Sustainment Production Planning:
- Material management, scheduling with contract manufacture, and build planning
- Forecasting and Inventory
- Product inventory tracking and forecasting, POS analysis
- Shipping/Logistics/Fulfillment of products to Distributors and Customers
- Partner Management:
- Day to day contact for distribution partners and customers
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Certification Management
- Direct communications with external partners and internal cross-functional counterparts
- Weekly calls with external partners (distributors, customers, vendors)
- Will work closely with TPgM, Eng, and Product teams on a daily basis
- BA / BS degree or higher
- 1-2 years operations experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor format and style to match the situation whether in person, emails, documents, or presentations
- Ability to work within a team with members from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Execute established processes, drive projects with defined scope and complexity, and require minimal guidance from higher level program managers, engineering, or product leads
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement in determining appropriate steps
- Complete tasks outside of established processes when necessary
- Demonstrate traits and attributes of a program manager: organized, detail-oriented, and great communication skills
- Basic project management skills such as project planning, status reporting, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, and process documentation
- Understanding of product lifecycle management
- Experience with hardware product development and/or sustainment
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: