AQUENT is seeking a smart, creative, and collaborative Graphic Designer who is looking for a foot in the door with a Fortune 100 organization where creatives genuinely love working. We are looking for 2-3 years of professional graphic design experience, doing both digital & print pieces.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Create preliminary layouts for presentation eventually producing final output ready files and folding mock-ups when appropriate
- Doing so will require the Graphic Designer to exhibit: a clear understanding of marketing objectives, an understanding of production constraints and capabilities, and possess a thorough understanding of design, layout and typography.
- Perform image search, provide technical direction and scheduling information to related production groups, be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work, be self-organized and manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Understanding of readability issues in typography.
Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Ability to complete multiple projects with competing priority and complexity without compromising delivery, quality or brand standards.
3+ years video/design experience
1-3 years of professional experience
Bachelor's degree or Military Experience
Agency or high-volume production experience.
Strong command of a creative concept lifecycle from ideation to execution.
Savvy, conceptual thinker.
Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate with both creative and non-creatives
Comfort operating independently and also as a strong collaborator and team member.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.