Our client, one of the largest global financial industry companies and leader in the fin-tech revolution, seeks a Sr. UX/UI Product Designer, ideally with strong data visualization skills to join the team.
You do not need to have financial industry experience, but an interest in learning about the industry, and experience creating complex data-driven digital products.
About the design team and end-users:
The team, which sits within the institutional trading division (serving corporate clients), develops essential innovative that are most essential to its clients. Users are specialists and include high performance roles like trader, analyst, portfolio manager, ibankers and others closely involved in the origination, analytics, and execution of trading instruments. The tools designed must add value while adding minimal complexity.
What you’ll bring:
The ideal candidate is, above all, should have the following skills and interests:
• Enjoys designing highly functional user interfaces
• Has a deep understanding of interactivity and its impact on human behavior
• Has strong experience in data driven interfaces (using dashboards, big data, etc)
• Has experience conceptualizing, modeling, and designing complex, yet innovative, experiences
• Is detail-oriented and appreciates the value of visual aesthetics across everything we do
• Can translate business problems and requirements into compelling UI’s.
What you'll do:
• Create, present, and document proposed solutions from the big ideas to the smallest components which might include interaction models and flows, screen and component states, data and information hierarchies
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Foundation education in graphic, industrial, interaction design or related degree.
• 3-5 years (or more) of experience working as a user experience professional. An advanced degrees and professional practice experience may serve as substitute for qualification
• Hybrid UX/UI skills
• Experience working on data visualization problems – through analytical / operational dashboards
Usually have some operational dashboards
• Experience designing rich interactions for desktop, web, hand-held form factors
• Experience designing applications within complex business
• A strong portfolio that highlights process