This is an on-site, direct hire/permanent opportunity with a leading Digital Media and Creative Agency.
Our client is looking for a full-time, onsite and highly skilled Digital Media Planner/Account Supervisor to join the Enterprise Media team for Paid Social in their Westside office.
The Account Supervisor will work with enterprise clients for successful campaign set-up, monitoring the monthly delivery and budget pacing, collaborating with the campaign managers and analysts on optimization strategies, analyzing reports and campaign results against stated KPIs, and acting as strategic consultant in recommending adjustments to ensure campaign renewals and client retention. This individual will be responsible for coordination between internal and external teams for successful digital advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the client success, ad operations, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
• Effectively communicate as needed with account stakeholders, including internal and external parties.
• Update Revenue Watch doc, Financial Dashboard and end of month billing for accounts.
• Work with analytics and ad operations teams for weekly reporting needs and providing clear insights to the client.
• Provide best-in-class guidance to clients in the form of optimization recommendations, platform best practices, and more.
• Remain up to date on industry developments to relay to clients along with strategic POV.
• Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize social advertising efforts.
• Own organization of assigned accounts, inclusive of the maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, Asana tasks, and more.
• Schedule client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
• Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly with support of the Account Director and/or Director, Client Success, leveraging resources as needed to do so.
• Knowledge of paid social advertising and the media landscape in general.
• Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
• Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
• Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
• Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
• Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
• Persuasive oral and written communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
• Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field. Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Digital Advertising. Previous experience in account or campaign management in advertising preferred.