- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $75/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Our client's Marketing Communications team seeks an experienced, flexible,
dedicated photo researcher to support their Photo & Creative Content team of
art editors and photo producers in a wide range of roles and responsibilities.
As photo researcher, you have the opportunity to work closely with our
Photo Creative team and Photo Production team. The group's collaborative work with teams
including video/film, advertising, interactive, social, retail/channel and special projects
means you are an integral part of the stories our client creates and the images they make on a
daily basis. Seeking candidates with a strong knowledge of contemporary
photographers and a great sense of design. A strong awareness of social media and
knowledge of current trends in photography is a must.
This position is responsible for assisting/supporting in the following areas:
• Collaborate with art editors to research photography, illustration, video and other
• Research photographers, illustrators and fine artists.
• Work closely with art editors and Creative Directors to prepare and build presentations.
• Manage multiple photo projects at once.
• Cover additional duties as appropriate to the project.
- Experienced, flexible and dedicated in a wide range of roles and responsibilities.
- A strong knowledge of contemporary photographers and a great sense of design.
- A strong awareness of social media and knowledge of current trends in photography is a must.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)