This is a permanent, direct hire role with a leading real estate development company in Westwood. They are seeking a sharp, creative, problem solver with amazing attention to detail to coordinate their marketing activities and support a Regional Marketing team.
Job Summary: Provide marketing coordination for the regional marketing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Local Marketing & Partnerships with Divisions
- Participate in weekly division calls with corporate marketing and division marketing to review current and future marketing plans.
- Monitor job tracker for all new insertion orders and ensure they have been submitted completely from divisions.
- Open new insertion orders as needed for web banners and promo pages.
- Work with production to ensure all division requested changes have been made as appropriate.
- Review proofs from production and make changes as needed.
- Analyze ad performance across all vendors at both division and national levels.
- Implement model feature sheets with divisions to accurately convey to consumers the features showcased in our model homes.
- Guide and support divisions related to our new brand positioning. Make suggestions on how to build the brand and increase brand awareness.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, as needed.
- Visit one division annually to tour communities and gain familiarization on local marketing needs. 55%
Digital Marketing Support
- Traffic digital creative (web banners) and assign tracking URLs.
- Work with web team to develop promo pages; add click-thru links and tracking IDs.
- Work with division marketing to gather social media content for social media team. 30%
- Ensure alignment between media agency and division advertising plans by monitoring the production flow to ensure jobs are processed on time. 15%
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing concentration preferred), Communications, English, or related discipline preferred
- Prior experience in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing (national, regional, and/or local)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately
Strong eye for detail and accuracy for all marketing assignments, particularly all that is externally shared
Ability to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner
Base understanding of and interest in marketing/advertising and consumer behaviour
Strong project management skills
A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
Motivation to excel and be proactive in all aspects of the job