- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Have specific curricula knowledge and insight of programs to be able to communicate with users, trainers, and facilities and ensure efficient and effective implementation.
- Track learning program data, aggregate metrics, and provide regular reporting.
- Maintain training and events calendar and attendance database; coordinate training rooms, attendees, and facilitators.
- Provide back-up coverage for content management including content creation and hosting
- Be extremely detail-oriented while doing repetitive tasks.
- Have strong internet research skills.
- Have strong data entry skills.
- Enjoy working with a team.
1) 2 to 5 years of experience in PM - BS or BA is any field but not mandatory
2) Strong research, analysis, and problem-solving skills: Entrepreneurial ability to execute, contribute, and follow-through with minimal direction
3) Stakeholder management: Ability to work with, comprehend, and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
4) Quick learner with experience using G Suite
5) Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
6) Analytical (SQL is a plus)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: