Please note: This role is 1 month in duration. There might be potential for extension by 1-2 weeks, but not guaranteed. Must be able to work weekends or beyond normal business hours occasionally. Candidates must be able to get themselves to Corte Madera, CA. on their own. No shuttle available.
Our client, a Furniture & Home Living Brand is looking for a Catalog Retouher.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive Photoshop compositing experience. This individual should have a keen eye for detail, an acute sense for color matching, and availability to work late nights and weekends. Imaging skills will include, compositing, color correction, swatch matching, and prepress proofing. The retoucher will work closely with product development and art direction to produce images for marketing materials and national publications.
• High end photo retouching, compositing, color correcting and swatch matching for publication.
• Develop an understanding of retouching expectations to represent the brand identity.
• Meet daily/weekly goals and display flexibility to meet deadlines.
• Resolve any issues/changes that arise with the development/art direction teams.
• Coordinate with the retouching team to review and execute timely changes.