- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
We’re looking for a creative and resourceful comms manager to join the consumer communications team as a full-time contractor. This role will help support the development and execution of multi-channel PR campaigns, working cross-functionally with comms, marketing, social marketing, and events teams across the company. The right candidate will be able to develop out-of-the-box creative strategies, create strategic media plans, manage timelines, budgets, external agencies, work in partnership with with a variety of stakeholders, and more. This role will be based in the San Francisco/Menlo Park area, may require travel, and will be contracted through the remainder of the year.
- Background in PR and/or communications.
- Understand how to develop out-of-the-box creative communication strategies, build strategic media plans and lists, manage timelines, budgets, and agencies.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do