Our client is looking for a full-time, onsite and highly skilled Director, Digital Media Strategy.
Work with the Agency’s Enterprise-level client base, while working closely with other teams to bring strategies to life. The ideal candidate for this role would possess strong leadership skills and an effective management approach, coupled with a savvy understanding of paid social and the digital marketing space as a whole.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
● Sustain and increase operational effectiveness and efficiency by reviewing and improving internal and client process
● Ensure balanced workload for team by monitoring Harvest hours and having constant knowledge of all current accounts and new business pipeline
● Develop, maintain client relationships with key accounts
● Actively participate as a member of Enterprise Media Leads working closely with other department heads
● Understand and monitor monthly revenue goals and targets
● Work with Sales and Strategy team to engage in RFP responses by ensuring you share key business insights, vertical-specific case studies and strategic insight
● Possess knowledge of company products to provide POV and insight to clients and team
● Serves as main point of contact with recruiter and HR department for hiring and is the ultimate decision maker for their team
● Develops operational policies and procedures and effectively communicates them with the Advertising Sales teams.
● Interprets strategies and integrates them into plans and initiatives.
● Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
● Coach team to think ahead about potential roadblocks to meet campaign performance goals and work with stakeholders to preemptively address issues.
● Create positive, solutions focused department culture through high communication and collaboration, continuous training and recognition of success.
● Experience in managing a team
● Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively work with interdisciplinary teams.
● Knowledge of paid social advertising and the media landscape in general
● Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest and the ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
● Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
● Persuasive oral and written communication.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 5-7 years’ relevant work experience. Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).