This is a Permanent, Direct Hire role with an in-house agency. On-site work is required.
The Sr. Copywriter is a key member of the creative team and will shape language and tone as they write copy for advertising, marketing collateral and digital projects. They will need to work comfortably in print and digital formats across various platforms while maintaining brand consistency across all channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Works with regional marketing, digital marketing (email, social, website) and public relations teams to craft copy.
- Writes original copy for ads, email, website and social networks.
- Edits and fact-checks content generated by colleagues. 70%
- Works with external advertising agency to maintain brand guidelines.
- Reviews all copy for brand consistency. 30%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or English required
- 5+ years in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing/Adverstising (national, regional, and/or local)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner
- Desire to acquire knowledge in all aspects of marketing in order to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and respond immediately to issues
- Motivation to excel and be proactive in all aspects of the job