Aquent has an immediate opportunity for an Account Manager with a top tier company in Dallas. This is a six month temporary position.
Manages creative development for Global product launch toolkits. Serving as a liaison between the Global creative services client (also known as the Project Owner, PO) and internal creative teams. The account manager adapts to teams best practices to manage & collaborates with marketing, creative and other teams to manage workflows, project communications and overall client service to develop assets on time, on budget and in scope.
Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or business or equivalent applicable experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the marketing/advertising field
• MUST have demonstrated leadership skills in a Creative Services environment in order to quickly and effectively redirect projects, be a team player and resolve conflicts as they arise
• MUST have excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills to successfully develop project strategies and communicate objectives to the creative teams
• MUST be able to facilitate meetings with clients and creative teams and present to executive management.
• MUST be assertive, results-oriented, solution-focused and possess good business judgment to effectively lead project development.
• Diplomacy in working through interpersonal conflicts in an emotional, creative environment is necessary
• Proven experience in managing large accounts at an advertising agency or marketing communications environment is necessary
• Familiarity with the creative development process from creative strategy through delivery is essential
• Leadership and team-building qualities are essential for motivating a team of creative professionals to consistently deliver solution-oriented creative work