Are you a recent Motion Design graduate looking to break into a Fortune 500 company? If so, this just might be your chance! Recent grads with some professional experience welcome!
Our top Fortune 500 Live Events client is seeking a confident and motivated Motion Production Designer who newer to the industry with some professional experinece (required). This is a fantastic opportunity for a Jr Designer who is passionate about beautiful design that is rooted in strategy, telling meaningful stories, and always looking for creative design solutions. You are comfortable navigating all elements of digital - across banners, social, email and more. You can partner creatively and strategically with key stakeholders to bring the brand to life in bold, unexpected ways. You will produce innovative and creative solutions for all digital formats including social assets, app marketing, digital banners, email marketing, and website assets.
- Create engaging, creative, comprehensive visual content for a wide range of initiatives across performance marketing (social, app marketing, display, etc.)
- Execute high quality static and motion assets in a variety of sizes and formats
- Work closely and collaborate with multiple departments to execute designs that are on brand and on time
- Ability to distill feedback, execute revisions and recommend smart, efficient solves
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work on multiple tasks with a variety of departments and team members.
- Strong team player that has a professional demeanor and is creative, collaborative and a great communicator.
- A keen eye for typography, composition and attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Google G-Suite, Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of social media, web and mobile technologies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, initiative-taking individual who can identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Graphic Communications, Art or other related major
- 2+ years of design and production experience working for an in-house design team, agency or exceptional freelance work.
- Must have an online portfolio that demonstrates understanding of digital and print mediums. With a knack for typography, composition and color.
- Work examples that shows strong understanding of motion design and editorial instincts
- Keeps an open mind
- Strong communicator
- Team player