We are looking for a team player who thrives on creative collaboration while meeting individual design goals within a fast-paced environment.
- Supports creative graphic/packaging design solutions for IT products in various phases of design.
- Builds concepts to use in package and graphic design. Participates in planning, researching, designing, layout.
- Understand about a brand and create a visual identity for the brand including a logo, icon and style guide. Executes graphic design projects.
- Manipulates text images and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications.
- Creates a presentation deck with Power point, motion graphic, and rendering.
- Collaborates with team in addition to Industrial Designers, PKG ENG, Marketing and others to understand design requirements.
- Managing the schedule and tacking each project to deliver the design on time.
- Please submit resume and portfolio in PDF format or online link.
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required. Illustrator and Photoshop and In-design experience needed.
- Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS or BA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Architecture, Fine Arts, or Engineering will be also considered.
- Knowledge of rendering(Keyshot), visualization, 2D drawing, image editing, motion graphic is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D rendering(Fusion 360)/CAD for presentation is a plus.
- Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and package structure is a plus.
- Graphic design experience on the brand identity & Packaging design