- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Coordinate and track assets and small features for the art team to ensure that project goals and tasks are completed on time and meet our quality bar
- Gather project requirements, goals, and scope estimates to coordinate and track project tasks and progress.
- Own art asset management workstream, including tracking, uploading, maintaining, and tagging art assets
- Communicate with and track/manage asset deliverables with external vendors
- Track feedback on all assets throughout the stages of production, verify standards, and communicate readiness
- Drive and manage actionable feedback from the creative director and other stakeholders within production
- Regularly iterate on new ideas, tasks, and processes to continuously improve production, design, and communication techniques.
- Proactively identify potential risks and take action to troubleshoot, prevent, and resolve.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A creative problem solver with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Experience working with creatives to design, build, and deliver assets and products
- Experience articulating design direction to creatives and non-creatives alike
- Experience working with external vendors (eg: agencies, etc)
Nice to Have:
- Experience in managing and organizing large quantities of assets
- Knowledge of creative tools - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.. a major ++
- 2+ years’ experience in production, project management, or equivalent academic degree
- Solid knowledge of spreadsheet software such as Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Passion for and keen interest in art or design
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do