Senior Content Strategist
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years’ experience creating and managing interactive content, and 5+ years experience writing and editing for digital media required.
• Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data into consumable, actionable content recommendations
• Familiarity with Web technologies, AP style, and content management systems
• Experience writing and editing marketing content from a UX perspective required; journalism experience a bonus.
• Must be able to be independent but work collaboratively in a group, presenting professional presentations to partners and stakeholders
• Marketing experience; professional writing and journalism experience
• Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis to clients
• Ability to evangelize and socialize content strategy standards and processes to stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative, cross-functional team
• Proven skill managing content projects, priorities, and workload
• High tolerance for ambiguity matched by a deep passion for organizing it
• Develop content strategies and define content needs for best-in-class responsive digital properties
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative discovery as necessary, e.g. content audits, analyzing data, competitor information, assessing the impact of user research
• Contribute to content strategy, content management, and migration planning, including:
- Defining and gathering content requirements
- Identifying gaps and locating potential content sources
- Creating artifacts across the content life cycle as needed
• Identify existing content workflows, and opportunities for enhancements and efficiencies
• Support distributed publishing and content re-use by creating and socializing content guidelines
• Guide internal stakeholders in developing new content and optimizing legacy content as needed
• Oversee content development, ensuring that guidelines and SEO best practices are followed
• Contributes to problem solving and process design efforts
• Supporting content entry work as needed
Role sits in the Marketing organization so Marketing experience preferred. We’re looking for a person that collaborates well, can operate autonomously as needed while knowing how to manage in all directions. Highly talented contributor who loves thinking about how to present digital content in a fresh, effective, user-centric way. Able to strategize across a multitude of channels, but focuses on Web. Experience writing and editing marketing content from a UX perspective required; journalism experience a plus.
Additional Job Details
Dress Code: business casual
Option for Remote: 2-3 days a week depending on performance
Parking for Site: Parking is not included - contractor must pay $135/mo, take public transport, or find street parking.