Web Content Specialist
Collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure the public portal website and Word Press blogs function as an effective support vehicle to our clients Enterprise marketing and communication’s plans and objectives. Partners with business owners to identify, create and publish needed content changes, new pages or functionality enhancements. Coordinates efforts with the digital, marketing, media relations, and field marketing and communication teams to share best practices and leverage resources.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employee may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employee must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patients’ rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings. Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Service Standards
· Assist others in identifying, developing and producing web page content and answering questions functionality.
· Collaborate with development teams and external vendors to discuss, analyze and/or resolve usability issues.
· Create and edit web pages that provide the best possible user experience and are optimized for SEO.
· Develop cross-functional relationships with decision-makers to ensure web content accurately and effectively reflects the organization, it’s positioning and the services offered.
· Identify, evaluate, optimize and report on web site potential to improve customer satisfaction.
· Review the quality of materials posted: including punctuation, spelling, grammar, tone, and voice, and branding requirements.
· Responsible for management and on time completion of Project Intake System (PIT) tickets that are assigned to the general web group. Manages day-to-day tasks.
· Manages uploading, posting and tagging of videos on YouTube.
· Follow web and editorial standards for all pages for consistency and SEO best practices.
· Prepare, edit and optimize images/photos.
· Web partner for internal medical center services such as Child Life, Patient Financial Services, etc.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
· Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
· Experience: Four (4) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus
· Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines
· Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners
· Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area
· Knowledge of product development life cycle, Web platform development, page creation and editing software, content management systems, digital asset management, product marketing and customer service
· Knowledge of the Internet, new media, and underlying technologies
· Extremely well organized and detail oriented
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in which the job is typically performed are available from the Occupational Health Department. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.