Tell us about your department:
We are on the Retail User Experience team that support employee facing applications ranging from selling, consultative, ordering, managing and tendering. Our team includes groups that range from UX, Research as well as Strategy.
Our Retail UX team is looking for UX designers to support multiple applications within our ordering process. The ordering teams include creation, management, store pickup as well as backroom processes. The project will include feature updates as we improve the applications over time. The project will also include work transferring functionality from older applications the team is looking to decommission.
Position Summary/Job Description:
As a UX designer you will be responsible for executing UX deliverables ranging from wireframes, flows and designing innovative experiences for our employees. You will work closely with our UX team to drive solutions and be an integral member of the product team as they work through delivering features and functionality. You will be the voice of the user who is always striving to work towards the best possible experience for our employees.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• 6+ Years’ experience delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
• Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
• Sketch App Experience
• Showcase a portfolio with examples of user flows, wireframes and visual designs
• Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in user experience, graphic design, marketing, human factors or similar
• Axure prototyping skills