Aquent is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Communications Manager for our Fortune 500 professional services client in Chicago. This is a full time, 12+ month assignment with full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. This person will support marketing activities around industry led acquisitions and manage elements of the acquisition from due diligence to post merger integration.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN A LARGE PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING FIRM IS A MUST
• Manage the communication around the deal announcement – collaborating across the company
• Evaluate brand strategy for integration
• Coordinate integration efforts, the business and the acquired company - there is much coordination down to industry and geo level with key stakeholder groups
• Provide strategic direction on the branding of acquisitions
• Advising colleagues and business leads on:
– Visual and verbal use of the brand as it pertains to acquisitions and our brands in the market.
– Situational advisory ranging from acquisition timeline, email branding, domain management, co-branding, events, etc.
– Communications / training about the client brand to both internal teams and acquired employees regarding the acquisition.
• Work with PMI teams across each acquisition to manage the websites, events, email, messaging, etc.
• Collaborate with team to improve the current M&A process and marketing/brand involvement.
• To assist in ‘driving’ consistency across acquisitions from announcement to integration.
• All acquisitions have C-suite level exposure and broad cross client Leadership and Marketing stakeholder groups.
Merger & Acquisition support
Resource will be involved in:
• Coordinating communication between industry, geo and corporate develop teams.
• Gathering details, evaluating and determining best strategic approach across a variety of topics for acquired brands.
• Proposing social and web page content to help achieve desired brand strategy.
• Participate in regular due diligence and post-merger integration calls for each deal:
- Provide updates, track progress and raise high impact items.
• Remote working preferred
• Able to flex to accommodate pre-scheduled global meetings
• Needs to be able to work across all client geographies and industries at an executive level
• Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
• Must have a level of confidence and experience interacting with leadership
• Able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
• Experience of working with content/ thought leadership
• Digitally savvy - social and web page content
• Needs to be a self-starter
• A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in.
• Needs to be able to take good instruction, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions.
• They will be working to support a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style and a collaborative nature are vital
• Good writer with strong PPT skills.