- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jake Weingarten
The right candidate will have at least 8 years of experience leading content production with an innate ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time while always upholding our creative intent. Your project management practices have been demonstrated in prior roles, and start-up ingenuity are important to you and the work. You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You can solve
problems independently. You can ‘see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. You have an effective approach to leading your projects, but maintain the flexibility to work both tactically and strategically when adjustments are required. You should have experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life. You should have experience being the face of creative production to external vendors and executives alike. You have a deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource management. You understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross-functional partner’s business’. You are an expert at leading expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
- Help to establish and lead communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables
- Ability to effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
- Ability to navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
- Eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently
- Handle day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
- Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
- Plan, lead, and execute internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables
- Experience in leading conversations to align cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOW’s with the ability to properly assess and inform burn.
- Ability to independently manage budgets and agency relationships.
- Ability to build relationships with your Marketing and Product counterparts to ensure that the creative is considerate of all partner needs.
- 8-10 years of experience acting as a senior-level producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team, developing and tracking: budgets, schedules, and assets.
- Expert knowledge of content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
- Tactical but able to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Established network of world-class creative, production, photography, illustration, and freelance agency partners
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
- Be comfortable and confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.