AQUENT is seeking an Art Director for a Fortune 100 FinTech company in Plano, Texas. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of highly collaborative and thoughtful creatives, supporting sales and marketing teams in campaigns for a new product launch.
The ideal Art Director will have at least 2+ years of experience delivering on a variety of campaigns for big brands. If you have in-house experience, that could also work! MUST HAVE delivered identity or corporate work, designs for email, web, mobile, social, digital displays, in-store merch posters, and sales collateral. For quick apply, email your resume & portfolio to email@example.com. This role 100% onsite with our client in Plano, Texas. This is a 40-hour a week, 12 month contract to potential hire. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + benefits.
Portfolio must showcase: strong digital design, email, web design, some print is ok. This manager really likes to see your thought process and methodologies.
As the Art Director you will:
- Build all the sales and training materials to support a new product roll-out that will happen next year (this is a high-tech, highly interactive B2B product)
- Design print ads, digital displays, emails, in-store merch posters, window claims, etc.
- You will take part in event strategy, how to bring those events to life (digital advertising, social media, branding up to event launch)
- Understand the brand quickly and adapt, making changes on the fly
- Take direction quickly and seamlessly from your Senior AD and Creative Director
- Work within Sketch, PhotoShop, Indesign to deliver strong designs within the brand standards
- Provide a portfolio that shows case studies, thought process and high-end designs
Art Director Required Skills:
- 4-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline.
- 3+ years design and art direction experience.
- Web, mobile and social experience.
- Self-organized and manages multiple concurrent jobs.
- Portfolio: Mid to High-budget print, digital and experiential projects and campaigns involving supervising other designers.
- Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity.
- Likely to see unusual or unconventional formats.
- Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard to the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Technical Knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat are required. Sketch is preferred.
- Web program experience also helpful: Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver