- Deefield, IL
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's established yet innovative client located in Deerfield, IL is looking for a Creative Project Manager. This is a contract role slated to end of year with strong possibility to extend. Must be able to work in office in Deerfield, IL. (Northern Suburb)
Duties will include:
• Responsible for managing the creative development, execution, and production workflow for marketing projects.
• Manages the creative development, execution, and production workflow for marketing projects.
• Acts as liaison between project initiators/requesters, and the internal creative and production teams and managers.
• Gathers necessary information, including business goals/objectives, design/messaging information, format specifications, timing, and budget.
• Processes, prepares, publishes and communicates timing and actions to meet established deadlines of projects
• Manages the routing for approval stages of projects, and reviews proofs during the stages to ensure project objectives have been met and questions/concerns have been addressed.
• Troubleshoots on projects and facilitates resolution on any issues that may jeopardize the timely completion, accuracy and quality of projects.
• Collects artwork, hard copies and all other related job materials for release to appropriate internal personnel or outside vendor.
• Must have ability to get to office in Deerfield, IL M-F regular business hours
• 1-5 year of experience doing project management for marketing/creative, execution, and production stages of marketing campaigns and projects.
• Experience in assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects.
• Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
• Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
• Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office 365: Word (for example: creating and modifying text styles, numbering and sorting lists, working with sections and columns, formatting tables, and using templates and using diagrams and drawing tools), Excel (for example: formatting text and borders of cells, working with workbooks and worksheets, using range names, referencing cells, sorting, and auto filtering) and PowerPoint (for example: creating presentations, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, applying design templates, modifying masters, inserting graphics and objects, creating handouts).
• Intermediate level experience with work management tools like Workfornt, Asana, or Aprimo.
• Leveling resources across task, assigning costs to a tasks, tracking percent complete, start, and finish dates, and viewing progress through the Ghantt chart or reports).
• Bachelor's Degree required
+ Aquent offers Health Benefits and 401k after 4 weeks
• Drug and background screen