*** If you have a knack for translating business concepts into engaging visuals, this may be the opportunity for you! As a graphic designer on our client's eCommerce Marketplace Marketing team, you’ll play an important role in helping reach and attract new partners!! ***
Do you like variety? You’re in luck here! You’ll work with a small team of strategists and copywriters to conceive and iterate on original, on-trend designs that persuade and inform.
Things you may work on:
- web pages
- trade show booths
- case studies
- illustrations and more!!!
Are you our ideal candidate? We’re looking for someone:
• Creative - Brimming with ideas and a portfolio that showcases obvious talent.
• Upbeat and collaborative - A can-do attitude. Eager to help, even if it’s not “your job.”
• Scrappy - Can work independently and figure things out if you don’t know.
• Detailed – An eye that can’t help but notice misaligned layouts or slightly off colors.
• Open to feedback - Able to consider differing ideas and not take change requests personally.
• Multi-tasking - Skilled at managing multiple projects and changing gears quickly.
• BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
• 1-2 years of professional design or production experience in the area of graphic design and/or web design
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of WordPress
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
Bonus points for:
- B2B marketing experience
- eCommerce background