- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Manage outside production companies and resources, both procedurally and financially under the guidance of the Brand Marketing Lead.
- Define tactical requirements and scope for projects, and help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch.
- Own project-based budgets, schedules for multiple concurrent projects, and drive client communication.
- Own production timing and expenditures to them.
- Be the champion for all kinds of media, from brand and DR/programmatic/performance campaigns, to influencer marketing, to email and push notifications for our app.
- Be above the factions.
- Experience with in-house creative and production methodologies.
- Experience wearing multiple hats as production business manager, talent affairs.
- Experience with music negotiations, and rights and legal clearances preferred.
- Experience working with new and innovative technologies.
- Global experience and ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment.
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6 years of project management experience
- 2-3 years of B2C brand marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of retail/consumer brand marketing.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functionally and manage creative/production agencies.
- Outstanding execution, with project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with creators for online content
- Experience with integrated campaigns - brand and direct response.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: