- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katy Vincent
AQUENT's Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking for a UX Designer w/ an emphasis on User Research to join an innovative team onsite in Tyson's Corner. This opportunity will start off contract for 3 months with the likelihood to extend. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organization that truly values and priortizes design and its users.
**Candidates must have a portfolio to showcase of successful past projects and demonstrated experience of Design Thinking methodology**
What you'll do:
- Working with a cross-disciplinary team of product and design leaders, service designers, researchers and engineers
- Advocating for a user-centered focus
- Communicating your ideas in writing and in person
- Exercising your skills in interaction and visual design
- Creating site maps, user flows, wireframes and visual mocks
- Working within but extending design systems and platforms that impact 10’s of thousands of associates
- Transforming consumer insights and stories into useful, humane products
- Rethinking common online challenges for people and business
What you'll have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience in UX and UI design
- At least 5 years of experience working with large Enterprise teams
- At least 3 years of experience in UI software such as Sketch and Invision
- At least 3 year of experience in design prototyping
- At least 1 year of experience performing user testing
Why do you want to work through Aquent?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR