- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$50/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Our client's Marketing Communications operations team is responsible for the business operations of the Marketing Communications group. This includes establishing internal processes and procedures to ensure that the team is functioning smoothly and efficiently.
The Operations Coordinator plays an important role supporting the group Operations Manager in a few key areas including: Financial tracking, reconciliation and analyses, supporting quarterly and fiscal planning, collaboration with Facilities, supporting the recruitment/staffing process, and vendor management.
• Support all aspects of our quarterly finance process including tracking budgets and helping with invoice tracking/approval process. Analyze financial data to support operational decision making.
• Coordinate onboarding for new hires.
• Support organization and coordination of large team meetings as needed.
• Work closely with Facilities and other stakeholders to plan and track seating, as well as forecast future requirements.
• Assist with scheduling meetings and tracking actions.
• Attend vendor meetings and reviews, help track key actions.
• Support special Marketing Communcations operations projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Friendly, upbeat person with a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to take on a variety of projects.
• Excellent knowledge working within spreadsheets and other tracking tools/software. Experience using Keynote, Pages and Numbers a big plus.
• Strong project management capabilities and organizational skills.
• Some experience working within a creative organization, marketing team or advertising/communications agency is a plus.
• Communicates effectively one-on-one and in groups.
• Works well with change.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)