- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We’re looking for an experienced product marketer to join our data and analytics team to help drive momentum around our differentiated technologies in this area. From managing product launches to helping make The Company Cloud’s presence at industry events a huge success, this role needs someone who loves being at the center of a fast-paced and rapidly evolving technology landscape. Candidates should have experience creating messaging and positioning and then transforming that into content from presentations to blog posts to webinars. Great communication skills and the ability to get stakeholder buy-in is also a must. Strong team and departmental collaboration is also critical in supporting and evolving our larger data and analytics platform message.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in B2B technology product marketing or product management
- Background in data and analytics as a product marketing, product manager, or sales engineer/solution architect
- Experience in creating visual content (either directly or managing the work of a creative team)
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, and events vendors
- Experience working directly with sales teams to educate them on new products releases
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision; excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: