A leader in Private Wealth Management and one of our valued Fortune 500 clients, is in need of an Associate Marketing Writer & Editor to join their growing team. This career defining long term freelance role is onsite, NYC, until May 2020 with the opportunity to extend, 5 paid sick days, Healthcare Benefits, FlexSpend, more.
About This Client:
In addition to helping their clients reach their maximum financial potential, our Client is committed to Diversity and Giving Back. Examples include The Women’s Network which enhances the experience of women professionals, The Firm-wide Black Network aims to enhance professional advancement for Black employees, The LGBT Network advocates for a work environment that supports lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender professionals, and Community Networks where employees work in partnership with over 700 non-profit organizations world-wide.
What You Will Do:
- As an Associate Marketing Writer & Editor for Private Wealth Management within the “Client Engagement Team” you will help in the mission to amplify and build robust marketing communications content, report on special events and conferences, craft website content, collateral, invites, and internal communications by collaborating with advisors, product specialist teams, business leaders and subject matter experts
- Revise existing materials, ensuring consistent branding and messaging, to maximize impact across marketing initiatives and business development; edit and proofread print and digital content to ensure accuracy and clarity, break down and translate complex financial topics into digestible bites to appeal to target market or audience
- Develop relationships with key individuals across the firm and develop a process for leveraging content that is created across the firm
- Develop a robust content schedule that will feed websites and provide advisors with additional leverage for interactions with clients and prospective clients
- Adhere to existing brand guidelines including tone and voice to maintain consistency and support the firm’s content strategy goals through innovative editorial approaches
- Draft language for event invitations and recaps, video scripts, on-screen narratives, ad copy, social posts, blog articles, client communications, graphic briefs, marketing materials and other content as needed
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a related field
- 3- 5 year work experience; an understanding of financial, luxury ultra-high net worth is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, proven track record of translating complex topics into easily-understood solutions using multiple voices and styles
- Knowledge and experience with the nuances of multi-channel (print, web, email, social, video, audio) content, experience with language for web content and search engine optimization
- Excellent time management and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple projects and switch gears based on project prioritization
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite helpful
- Candidates must be prepared to submit writing samples, and take a writing test during the interview process.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com;
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org