- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The Promotions Operations Specialist works cross-functionally with Product Marketing Managers and the broader business team to manage, execute, and publish a roadmap of promotional campaigns surfaced to repeat buyers on the digital content store. In this role, team members are responsible for configuring/testing campaigns pre-launch and troubleshooting post-launch as needed. To enable growth/scale, the Promotions Operations team also focuses on processes, documentation, and enabling new features/functionality (new promotions mechanics and/or surfaces).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Build, test, and launch promotional campaigns (multiple per week) using internal tooling
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our tools/processes
- Address and resolve issues identified by internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS with any degree with work equivalent experience (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 2-3 years experience as a content manager/project manager/program manager
- Operational focused background in mobile development, e-commerce, or other online content publishing business
- Fundamental experience publishing content to the web via CMS tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Skilled verbal and written communicator
- Solid organizational skills
- Flexible; adaptable to ambiguity
- Calm under pressure
- Capable problem-solver; comfortable triaging technical issues alone/as a team
- Hiring manager is also interested in resumes that refer to CMS or content management system experience in general (some talent may be using proprietary systems, for example).
- 1.) WordPress
- 2.) Joomla
- 3.) Drupal
- 4.) Magento
- 5.) Blogger
- 6.) Shopify
- Salesforce experience desired, but not mandatory
- Experience with content management and targeting/segmentation tools preferred
- Skilled at documenting and/or improving team/organizational processes
- User-first mentality; committed to delivering high-quality, error-free customer experiences
- Proficient delivering both independently and in a team environment
- Experience working cross-functionality with technical and/or customer support groups
- Prior work with supporting/managing promotional execution highly-desired
- Interest or experience (professional or personal) in gaming/mobile content highly-desired
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: