Our client, a San Francisco based Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer, is looking for an Manager, Programmatic Display to join their team !
This role is a temporary assignment and is a great way to get your foot in the door at this awesome company! There is usually the possibility of extension or conversion to perm, but there are no guarantees.
The Manager, Programmatic Display is responsible for managing digital advertising and direct response initiatives served on programmatic Display channels for the company's portfolio of brands. The role involves strategic and creative development of testing and media plans, as well as implementation of these initiatives to motivate customers to transact online and in store. The Manager, Programmatic Display will partner with the agency overseeing display marketing programs and continually improve upon the return on investment of each consecutive initiative. This position sits within the company's centralized Customer and Strategy Team and will work cross-functionally with the individual brand marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills and possess a passion and curiosity for digital marketing and media.
• Develop strategy for direct response marketing programs through Display with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
• Perform rigorous review of existing and potential partners to determine best fit for the company.
• Design and implement robust test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of Display marketing on online and offline revenue
• Write detailed program and test briefs and evolve platform KPIs and reporting, as learnings dictate
• Develop strong vendor partnerships to shape new opportunities that can enhance the company's ability to meet revenue goals (e.g. participate in beta tests with publisher partners or new bidding platforms)
• Manage brand creative assets, ensuring flawless delivery of assets to agency partner and ensuring correct promo & messaging is live at all times
• Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices within the company.
• Collaborate with the Analytics and Strategy team to drive a deeper understanding of direct response Display marketing opportunities and to identify growth areas for the channel
• Bachelor’s degree required. Digital agency experience preferred
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel
• 2+ years working knowledge in Display Media activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies & tactics
• Experience successfully managing agencies with demonstrated understanding of and proven implementation of analytics best practices
• Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
• Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Understanding of the interplay between online and traditional marketing channels
• Knowledge of relevant Programmatic Display ad tech (e.g. DCOs, DSPs, ad servers, GDN, DV360, Media Math, Thunder, Flashtalking)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools
• Experience with marketing, especially Database, Direct, Email, and Interactive Marketing – ideally in a multi-channel, retail environment
• Exhibits intense curiosity, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts