If you are a Graphic Designer who thinks out of the box and is excited to work on multiple projects across several media channels, then this career-defining role may be for you!
One of our valued Fortune 500 clients who is a national leader in company-sponsored financial counseling, coaching, and family office services whose personalized approach is at the heart of their decade long history, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their in-house creative team.
This long term freelance role is onsite in Saratoga Springs, NY, hours 8am – 5pm; 12 months + with the opportunity to extend, paid accrued sick days, Healthcare Benefits, FlexSpend.
Note: keep in mind for commuting purposes, this role will move to Latham, NY in May 2020
What You Will Do:
- Being part of the Brand Strategy Group supporting the Consumer Investment Private Wealth Management, you will conceptualize and execute high-quality design, including digital, presentations event materials, digital advertising, email, collateral, marketing, social media.
- Ideate, establish, and reinforce consistent design systems across digital platforms; translate creative concepts into required digital design assets
- Work efficiently and creatively within brand guidelines to design high-impact content, while maintaining versatility and originality in approach
- Develop multiple creative solutions including mockups, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and test approaches
- Apply creative direction and constructive feedback to enhance creative output
- Follow best practices for technical development and output of work
- Meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced, professional environment and transition from concept to completion efficiently
- Collaborate with team members to deliver best possible design solution and visual impact
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, user experience
- Financial service industry not required but a plus
- Creative portfolio demonstrating a breadth of creative capabilities with a focus on digital design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver), Figma, Sketch/InVision, MS PowerPoint and Word, Mac and PC platforms; knowledge of standards-based HTML/CSS for responsive web and email design, knowledge of multimedia software (After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro), production tools, and a strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software
- Critical eye for content hierarchy and design aesthetics, strong creative ideation, plus command of graphic design fundamentals including typography, grids, layout and color
- Experience with web content management systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager), and email marketing tools
- A resourceful and efficient problem-solver, able to adhere to strict deadlines with minimal direction and interpret and respond to input from multiple sources with an attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com;
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org